Friday, April 15, 2011

Supernatural - Swan Song

Five years of building up a storyline that was to culminate in the final battle between good & evil, the vessel of Satan (Sam) and the vessel of the Archangel, Michael (who was supposed to be Dean but ends up being a third brother - Hmm) are to fight it out at the end of this episode tying up any lose endings.
Was anyone else left feeling let down? Was this as anti-climatic to others as it was to me? So that's it? I suppose I will need to wait till next week now to see how season six starts.
One good point were the Star Wars mentions in this episode. Fantastic!
So story wise, things didn't go quite to plan and Dean got his butt kicked and the horsemen's rings didn't work. There were some spectacular deaths, or were there? I love tv!
I hope the new season picks up the quality.
Disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment