Saturday, April 30, 2011

Amazon.uk.co

OK, so I live in Australia and I have been telling everyone how much I love buying my DVDs and Blu-Rays from JB HiFi.  However, I have discovered something amazing.  Blu-Ray discs purchased from The United Kingdom also play in Australia! And guess what, Amazon.uk.co is HEAPS cheaper than buying them in Australia.  Case in point, I bought Tron:Legacy on Blu-Ray on Thursday from JB with 20% discount and it cost me $24.  Amazon.uk.co have it for 11pound 99 which with the strong Aussie dollar equates to $18.23, and if you spend more than 25 pounds, there is free shipping to Australia.  I have ordered twice from Amazon.uk.co so far and I have received my goods in 5-6 business days, which is spectacular service!  They are exactly what you would get here in Australia, just cheaper!
I also believe that PS3 games bought from them will play in Aussie PS3s but I have not tested this yet, so don't quote me yet.  If anyone can confirm this, let me know.
Let me make this clear.  I do not have any affiliations with Amazon.uk.co, nor do they pay me to write this, nor have they endorsed this blog.  This is my own opinion from what I have discovered through my personal dealings with them.
I wholeheartedly recommend you give them a try.  Please note, you CANNOT play DVDs from the UK unless you have a region free player.  I am only buying Blu-Ray discs.  Enjoy, and I hope you save heaps of money!

No comments:

Post a Comment