Friday, April 15, 2011

Michael Buble - Call Me Irresponsible

The man himself, Michael Buble, has starred and sung in his own film and a lot of his music is very old film school classic.  I was listening to his brilliant album 'Call Me Irresponsible' and there are some amazing songs on this album.  However, I am excited to find out that a number of the songs have features in their own films:
  • 'Call Me Irresponsible' is in '27 Dresses' with Katherine Heigl;
  • 'I've Got The World On A String' (A brilliant song where the band join in the singing!) is in the Claire Danes 2007 film 'Evening'; and
  • 'LOVE' is in 'Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married?'
I haven't seen any of these films so I can't confirm this.  Are there any others that I don't know about?  Let me know!
My favourite Buble song is on this album, 'Lost' which whenever I listen to it reminds me of the show.  Seriously!  Listen to the words and you can fit scenes of the show to every line in the song!  I wish I knew how to do a video mash as I would make my own video for the song based on the show.  Maybe I will do a shot and timing list and if there is anyone out there who has access to all six seasons and has the know how to do up a video, I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment