Monday, April 25, 2011

Michael Buble - Crazy Love

While none of these songs are used in movies, this is the most cinematic sounding Michael Buble albem yet!
It starts with Cry Me a River, but this starts like a soundtrack to a movie!  I just love playing just the beginning of this album over and over!
The next song is All of Me.  I first heard this song when I saw the Steve Martin/Lily Tomlin movie of the same name back in 1984.
Georgia On My Mind has been rearranged with a Bond theme - not my favourite song but I just love the Bond touch!!
Crazy Love is a remake of a Van Morrison song that I first heard on the soundtrack to one of my favourite Stephen Spielberg film, Always.  I have great memories of watching this with my wife on our third date!  Talk about Crazy Love!!
Of course my favourite song on the album is 'I haven't met you yet'.  What a great song and it's a Michael Buble original.
There is a new version of this album appropriately titled 'The Hollywood Edition'.  If you don't won this album yet, why not?  Get it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment