Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Corrs - Best of The Corrs

Once again, for fear of being controversial, I am a HUGE fan of The Coors.  Three beautiful sisters and a brother joined together to bring some of the best music ever to the world.
I was surprised to find that while listening to the Best Of album, they have had a number of songs from this album featured in films:
  • So Young  from 'Where the heart is'starring Natalie Portman;
  • All the Love in the World from 'America's Sweethearts'a very cool romantic comedy bringing together Julia Roberts, Billy Crystal, John Cusack, and Catherine Zeta-Jones; and
  • Breathless was used in 'The Wedding Date' an OK romantic comedy with Debra Messing and Dermot Mulroney.
I also found out they had a couple of songs in the animated film 'Quest for Camelot' but these aren't on this compilation.
I love the band's Irish voices and their ability to play so many instruments.  There is even a live track that sounds like it was recorded in a studio, they are just so professional.  I wish I had had the opportunity to see them perform live.

No comments:

Post a Comment