Saturday, April 30, 2011

Parenthood - A House Divided

This episode of Parenthood was hilarious!  I laughed my head off!  But more about that soon.
Hattie is being a complete bitch and giving her parents an ultimatum that if they don't meet her conditions, she will not be moving back home.  I'm sorry, but isn't she the 16 year old daughter and they are the parents??!!  Just like a 16 year old female (reminds me of my sister!).  It doesn't help Mum, Kristina, having to be up against Grandmother, Camille who thinks that Alex is a good boy and that Hattie is falling in love and that they are going about this all wrong.  As a parent of a young teenage girl, I couldn't stand it if my in-laws started telling me I was wrong!
Julia wants to throw Jasmine a hens night but of course it has to be her way.  The boys end up crashing the party because Adam has just been with his new boss finding out they are now only going to be creating one shoe and his boss gave him a lolly pop, which turns out to be edible marijuana, so he is baked!  Stoned out of his head! And he is hilarious!
Meanwhile Zeke discovers just how bad Max's autism can be when he takes him camping overnight by himself.
All in all, this is one of the best episodes of Parenthood that I have seen.  It's good to see a bit of humour in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment