Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Huge Thank You to all my readers!

I've always been a mad movie nut.  I have always loved films and film music and books on movies, hell I even have a degree in Media Production and Media Studies (it's only an Arts Degree, don't get too excited!).  Anyway, I decided I would put my thoughts out to the world and see what happens.  I started writing Mulder on Movies in March this year and I was telling a friend of mine about it and he asked me about how many people had read my blog.  No idea I replied and so I looked and found there was a stats tag.  Now at that stage I had written around 40 blogs (about half of what I have done so far) and I think I discovered that there had been around 100 views!  I was stoked.
But something has happened.  People are reading my blog!  In my first month there were about 130 views in total, in April, my second month, I had 520 views!  That's a 400% increase!  And I owe it all to you guys!  Thanks for reading.  Why just yesterday there were 87 views in one day!
There are two things I would like to ask.  One is I would really love to hear from you on what you think of my blogs.  Fill in the comments section or email me at srushbyiphone@gmail.com and I will be very glad to email back.  Alternatively, you can follow me on Twitter @indianamulder where my Get Glue comments with a link to my blog are forwarded.  I really would love to hear your thoughts too.  Let's get some discussions going!
Secondly, I haven't 'monetized' my blog and I don't want to if it turns people away.  I'm not doing this to make money but if you think it would be a benefit to you to have links to buy things I'm talking about, I can organise that.  Let me know what you think.
And once again, THANK YOU and I hope you keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment