Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Thanks!

Hello Readers of Mulder On Movies!  Unfortunately, I have had no computer after a drink altercation and I have just got my new computer and I have a tonne of reviews to write!  But I must first do something.  Just before my computer decided it wanted some Pepsi Max, I had just under 2500 page views back on the 16th of July.  I am amazed and humbled that we have cracked the 2700 mark without me adding any further posts for almost a month!

So as a priority, I would like to acknowledge those readers in my most read countries and those that have logged in this week: Australia, United States, Denmark, Germany, United Kingdom, Malaysia, Canada, Singapore, France, Italy, Ireland, Switzerland and Japan - Thanks, Tak, Dank, Terima Kasih, Ganxie, Merci, Grazie, Raibh Maith Agat, & Kansha!

Please accept my apologies if I have missed your country from this post, I appreciate your readership too and I hope to continue to bring you informative reviews.  Let me know what you think.  You can email me direct at srushbyiphone@gmail.com or alternatively, leave a comment on the site.

Thanks again, but now it is time to get into this mountain of reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment