Friday, July 8, 2011

No Ordinary Family - No Ordinary Vigilante

I am extremely disappointed to say that I have given this show enough chances to really grab me and once again, I have been left watching a boring show.  This episode had Jim trying to chase a vigilante in the park at night who was shooting muggers, but he gets mistaken for him.  The son, JJ, gets to join the football team, even though he is half the size of the rest of the boys, because he can 'see' the game as maths and can work out the trajectory of the ball.  It doesn't mean he can throw it but apparently he has an amazing arm as well!  Both kids go to a party, when they shouldn't, and the daughter gets caught trying to buy alcohol to be cool.
Whatever happened to the other people like them that also have powers?  Where are they? I am sad to say that I will not be watching this show anymore.  Which is a shame, because I really wanted to see Cybill Shepherd again on TV.  What a wasted opportunity.  I can't believe this would get a second season, could it?

No comments:

Post a Comment