Friday, March 18, 2011

Lie To Me

Once again, another TV show but with the incredibly impressive Tim Roth.  I cannot speak more highly of this show.  The storylines are always engaging, thought-provoking and keep you guessing.  Tim Roth is brilliant as Dr Cal Lightman.  I love this character and hats off to the creator, Mr Samuel Baum.  I just wish I knew what was going on with him and his partner, Dr Gillian Foster played by the beautiful Kelli Williams. I love that she likes to eat but still looks fantastic. Did they get together or not?  Do they want to be together?  There is a sexual tension that is not even acknowledged which is ground-breaking for television and who wants to go down the Moonlighting road?
Just watched the first episode for 2011 here in Oz (I am about six weeks behind but I will eventually catch up, especially now my PS3 decided to delete over 100GB of shows and movies I had recorded but I will talk about that later).  It was about a bank robbery which starts with Cal being a part of it!  Brilliant.  Also they don't settle for the 'good' guy getting off 'scot-free', you will need to watch it to see how.
This is brilliant television at its best and I fully recommend you watch this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment