Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Indy's Back!

Indiana Mulder that is!
Yes, I have been away for awhile!  Almost seven months without a post!  I have been studying and finally with that behind me, I am free to write about my passions again.  However, while I have kept a comprehensive list of all movies, tv shows, and books since I last wrote, the list is too huge to write everything up.
So I have made a decision to just write reviews of movies, whether watched at the cinema, on DVD or Blu-Ray or just on television and any TV shows I have watched on DVD.   This means I will catch up quicker and I won't bore you guys with all the tv shows I have been watching.
Unless you follow me at GetGlue or on Twitter, where I will be doing a quick 140 character check in on everything I have watched or read over the last seven months.  This is going to take me forever to catch up.  I hope you are patient and I hope you all enjoy the reviews. 
Please interact and let me know what you think of the reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment